Model for demonstrating and practicing specimen collection in the nasopharynx, e.g. for Covid 19 rapid tests.
Due to the convoluted structure of the nasal cavity, some practice is required to obtain a meaningful smear that is not unnecessarily stressful for the subject.
- Training model for specimen collection from the nasopharynx
- Realistic anatomical structures
- Soft, yielding material
- Can be used both open and closed
- Success control by color smear from stamp pad at the site to be tested
- Seeing means understanding
- Practice of the correct insertion position
- Guarantee of a meaningful test by using the right technique at the right place
- Reduction of stress for the test person (patient)
- Safety for the examiner
- Success control with color smear
There are no reviews yet.